Samples & Documentation
Dedicated to meeting the highest standards in the industry…
Our documentation program is designed to make sure that the ingredients we use meet or exceed quality standards.”
- Certificates of Analysis are required on all inbound raw materials.
- Raw materials are not received until the COA is compared against the specification to ensure that the material meets our required specification.
- Lot numbers on the Bill of Lading are compared to the lot numbers on the COA to make sure that they match.
- After the COA is reviewed against specification, the document specialist must sign off on the COA showing that the COA was reviewed and approved.
- Lot numbers are recorded on each receipt allowing for traceability of raw material from receipt to batching, production and finished goods shipment.
- Product specifications are saved and filed electronically as are MSDS, nutritional data, allergen statements, kosher certifications, etc.
All these steps are designed to insure the integrity and quality of the product that we bring in meets our standards.