Carolina Ingredients excels in the custom blend category.
Here are some examples of how Carolina Ingredients leads the way in custom blending.
- Let your R&D and Sales meet with our team, use our test kitchen, and create a variety of new product launches.
- Follow our blog and ideation sessions -- does something pop-out and spark your interest? Contact us for samples and product information sheets.
- Describe an issue you have with your current snack seasoning - let us show you alternatives that solve your issue.
- Is your functional label not really all that functional anymore - our team can work with you to increase yield.
- Is there a pain point with your current blender? Need a second supplier? We can match your current marinade, rub, or other blend.
Blending the creaminess of cheese with a touch of tartness from the vinegar, this flavorful creation has balanced notes of basil, tomato, mozzarella and balsamic vinegar.Learn More
Cheddar and Malt Vinegar
Flavored after typical pub fare, our cheddar and malt vinegar combines tastes without any overpowering tartness.Learn More
Baby Back Ribs
A unique flavor pairing the sweetness of tomatoes and molasses combined with warm spices and a smoky BBQ pork flavor.Learn More
Pineapple Brown Sugar
Sweet acidity with warm spicy notes pairs well with pork or beef.Learn More
Pico de Gallo
Our take on this Mexican staple tastes of chopped tomato, onion, coriander leaves, fresh serranos, salt, and key lime juice.Learn More
Spicy Pimento Cheese
Smooth and creamy cheese blend plus heat from different chili peppers mix with a zing of garlic.Learn More
MARINADE / RUB
Taste the balance of ginger, garlic and soy or we can add other fruit extracts or peppers to make this uniquely your own.Learn More